Affordable simultaneous front + back filming with this Dual Lens Dashcam
Give a try at this dual lens dashcam, and you'll see that it can save you lots of money and some fears !
- Imagine that a car crash took place and your vehicle was involved, now you can prove that it was not your fault and you can send the video as evidence to your insurance company.
- Simply put, some drivers purposely cause car accidents just to put the blame on the other party, in order to extort money from the victim. Insurance fraud is one of the most common problems of the 21st century...
- Parking accidents: this dual lens dashcam will automatically record any unusual event thanks to its motion detector
- The built-in GPS will also record the exact location were the event happened
Moreover you can simply record your entire road trip with this dash camera!
Two variants are available:
- With GPS and full camera wiring (allow to power the cameras with a 12-24V source, and has a low battery protection).
- Without GPS and without 12V camera wiring kit. The camera need to be powered with a USB power source
- Interface: USB2.0, AV-Out, Micro SD/TF, HDMI
- GPS logger: External
- Max External Memory: 128G
- Special Features: Dual Lens,Overspeed Reminding,Motion Detection,Led Display,SD/MMC Card,Cycle Recording,Super Capacitors,Automatic White Balance,Time&Date Display,Cyclic Recording,Wide Dynamic Range,Bult in GPS,Microphone,GPS Tracker,G-sensor
- Video Format: MOV / H.264
- Car Camera Sensor: SONY Starvis IMX291 + SONY Exmor IMX322
- Front lens view angle: 135 degree
- Rear lens view angle: 145 degree
- Dual channel video resolution: Front: 1920x1080P FHD; Back: 1920x1080P FHD 30fps
- Single channel video resolution: 1920x1080P 60fps
- Dash Camera Display Size: 1.5" LCD
Your 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Your satisfaction is our priority
- If an item does not suit you, you can return it to us within 30 days of receipt
- Check out our "Returns Policy" below for details