A full featured fitness tracker with 1 free wristbands !
4 colors available for every taste
Monitor your health, track and share your activities, and get the exercises data you need with this smart bracelet.
This smart fitness tracker will:
- detect your heart rate accurately, whether you are resting or doing sports,
- record steps, calories and distance, so that you'll know your sports data and adjust your exercise program
- monitor your sleep, and your sleep quality thanks to motion detection
- remind you to move if you're too much sedentary, in order to develop good and healthy habits
- synchronize all the data with your smartphone over Bluetooth (compatible with iPhone and Android)
It will recharge using a USB connector hidden in the bracelet.
Moreover, you'll be able to get smartphone messaging notifications displayed on this band!
To live a healthy life, buy it for yourself, parents and friends!
You can follow our guide to synchronize the smartwatch with your phone.
- IP67 water resistant, waterproof 30m
- Heart rate sensor, 3 axis G-sensor
- Sports and Health: sports tracking (Pedometer, distance, calories) ; sleep tracking (sleeping time, sleeping quality)
- Bicycle-riding mode, Historical records, track sharing.
- Real-time dynamic heart rate monitoring.
- Alert & Notification function: call reminder (Android, iOS), contact name display; Facebook, Twitter, Sedentary alert; Anti-lost warning; Clock alarm; Task alert. (JYou app)
- Wake up screen by wrist turn
- 0.95" IPS LCD Color display
- 5-7 days battery
- Supports IOS 8.0 and above, Android 5.1 and above
Your 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Your satisfaction is our priority
- If an item does not suit you, you can return it to us within 30 days of receipt
- Check out our "Returns Policy" below for details
Works great and does everything is says it does. Have not had any issues and plan on ordering a second one soon for my daughter.
Very happy with this. Good quality for that price and shipping was fast.
comfortable to wear, strap can be interchanged, no problems with charging. Showing the correct number of steps and pulse, but blood pressure measurements wrong