Connect your MIDI devices to your PC on your Ethernet network or Wi-Fi!
The MR-1 PRO MIDI network box is a gateway for Standard 5 pins MIDI interface devices. The MIDI messages are sent on the Ethernet cable with the RTP-MIDI protocol.
Computers in the network, such as Windows, MacBook, iOS tablets, etc., can communicate with the product; in addition, the MR-1 can also be directly controlled by any other Ethernet RTP-MIDI device, such as the main keyboard or DAW controller, without having to use computers in the network path.
- Convert a device with two in/out 5 pins MIDI interface into a network MIDI device;
- Ethernet interface: standard Ethernet RTP-MIDI interface, which can be connected to Windows, MacBook, mobile phones, and iOS tablets
- network communication indicator, the operation is more intuitive
- Compatible with all musical instruments with 5 pins MIDI standard interface.
Your 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Your satisfaction is our priority
- If an item does not suit you, you can return it to us within 30 days of receipt
- Check out our "Returns Policy" below for details