Connect your new TRS mini jack MIDI devices to classic MIDI DIN synths and interfaces. 2 adapters pack!
The first MIDI specification was released in 1983, and it included a 5-pin DIN connector for connecting MIDI devices. This type of connector is now commonly referred to as a "MIDI DIN" connector. The use of the DIN connector allowed for easy and reliable connections between MIDI devices.
Now, with smaller and smaller MIDI devices, the TRS mini jack MIDI standard is being used.
This adapter allows you to connect TRS Type A MIDI devices to legacy MIDI cables and interfaces.
MIDI Jack Adapter details:
- TRS Type A mini jack MIDI 3.5mm male connector
- For Korg, Akai, Roland, Make Noise, ADDAC, Critter & Guitari, Dreadbox, Intellijel, Teenage Engineering, Twisted Electrons, Elektron, among others
- NOT FOR Novation and Arturia devices
- Female 5-pin MIDI DIN connector
- Cable length: 15cm, 6 inch
- Delivery quantity: 2 pieces
Your 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Your satisfaction is our priority
- If an item does not suit you, you can return it to us within 30 days of receipt
- Check out our "Returns Policy" below for details