You have a USB only MIDI keyboard or piano and wish to connect it to a 5-pin MIDI instrument?
The USB MIDI HOST box is a simple but very useful MIDI tool that can convert the USB MIDI device interface of a musical instrument into a common 5-pin MIDI interface device.
Now you can add 5-pin MIDI IN/OUT to your Teenage OP-1, your Arturia Minilab, Korg NTS1!
We have two versions of this MIDI host box:
- One suitable for full-speed USB MIDI interface (USB1.1/USB1.0). This version has been tested successfully with Teenage OP1, Korg NTS1, Arturia Minilab, Novation circuit, Novation Control XL.
- The other with high-speed USB (USB2.0) support. It's compatible with all MIDI synthesizers and keyboards. You should buy this model if you want to use it with an AKAI MPKmini
- Supports MIDI SysEX commands, and all standard MIDI messages and commands
- USB-B interface: used to supply power to the box, the power comes from the optional standard USB DC 5V power adapter
- USB-A interface: standard full-speed USB MIDI HOST interface, used to connect USB MIDI devices and power USB MIDI devices
- MIDI 5-pin interface: High-performance notes processing, 1-in, 1-out 16-channel standard MIDI interface
- LEDs: power indicator, USB activity indicator, MIDI output/output activity indicator
1 x USB MIDI HOST box. Model Number: UMH-10/20
Your 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Your satisfaction is our priority
- If an item does not suit you, you can return it to us within 30 days of receipt
- Check out our "Returns Policy" below for details
Perfect! It works with my OP-1, Arturia Minilab, KORG NTS-1 and Volcas flawlessly! Very nice packaging also. Highly recommended! Great seller!
Réception rapide en France. Bonne communication, produit de qualité, fonctionne très bien. Attention quand même, ne fonctionne pas avec un PC. Je recommande!
Seller responded and shiped fast. High quality product with premium looking nice metal enclosure. It has Power in so I could use it for Novation Control XL as Novation Circuit companion. Highly recommended.