Need to connect your USB MIDI keyboard to your iPad? Simply use the UBT-21 USB Midi Host to Bluetooth MIDI adapter, and produce music on your iPad with a real keyboard.
This USB to Bluetooth MIDI adapter has the function of converting the USB port of your instrument into Bluetooth MIDI. Your keyboard will be connected to a mobile phone or tablet over Bluetooth. This product is compatible with commonly used APP software on the market. This product is compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and other systems that support Bluetooth MIDI.
This adapter features a USB mode switch button: you can switch between high-speed and normal USB host modes. The normal mode is compatible with more APPs. The high-speed mode is suitable for fast performance and may work better with some keyboard brands.
- Model Number: UBT-21
- Mode switch button for increased compatibility
- USB-A for connection to your USB MIDI keyboard (USB host)
- USB-C for power supply
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth Low Energy 5.0 (BLE)
Your 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Your satisfaction is our priority
- If an item does not suit you, you can return it to us within 30 days of receipt
- Check out our "Returns Policy" below for details