Need to add MIDI capabilities to your Raspberry Zero? Try our ready-to-use 2 mini-jack connectors Slim MIDI hat.
With this shield/hat, you can easily add MIDI connectivity to your Raspberry PI Zero projects.
Its SLIM form factor allows you to avoid using bulky USB-MIDI cables. Simply add two holes for the two mini-jack connections to your existing Raspberry enclosure, and your Raspberry will be turned into a really small MIDI data processor.
For a great tutorial on how to use this Raspberry PI MIDI hat with Python and how to reconfigure the Raspberry serial port to 31250 bauds please read our blog post.
The hat fits nicely also on most plexi/plastic cases for the RPI Zero as you can see in the pictures.
- TRS mini-jack to DIN cables (Type-A MIDI) in the basic offer
- Raspberry PI 3/4 and Raspberry Case
- 2 MIDI mini-jack TYPE-A connectors: IN/OUT
- MIDI IN/OUT ports are connected to the Raspberry RX/TX serial pins (10 and 8)
- Raspberry Zero/Zero 2/Zero 2W compatible shield.
- MIDI ports compatible with Zynaptik Zynthian.
- Version 1.1: has support for rotary encoders (but not soldered now)
Your 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Your satisfaction is our priority
- If an item does not suit you, you can return it to us within 30 days of receipt
- Check out our "Returns Policy" below for details