Need to add MIDI capabilities to your Raspberry project? Try our ready-to-use 2 mini-jack connectors Slim MIDI hat.
With this shield/hat, you can easily add MIDI connectivity to your Raspberry projects.
Its SLIM form factor allows you to avoid using bulky USB-MIDI cables. You can use your existing Raspberry case, simply add two holes for the two mini-jack connectors, and your Raspberry will be transformed into a compact MIDI data processor.
- TRS mini-jack to DIN cables (Type-A MIDI)
- Raspberry PI 3/4
- 2 MIDI mini-jack TYPE-A connectors: IN/OUT
- MIDI IN/OUT ports are connected to the Raspberry RX/TX serial pins (10 and 8)
- Raspberry PI 3B/3B+/4B compatible shield.
- MIDI ports compatible with Zynaptik Zynthian.
- PCB cut for camera and display cable + cut for a heat sink for PI3B+
Included: four nylon spacers, height = 8mm
For a great tutorial on how to use this Raspberry PI MIDI hat and how to reconfigure the Raspberry serial port to 31250 bauds please read our blog post.
Your 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Your satisfaction is our priority
- If an item does not suit you, you can return it to us within 30 days of receipt
- Check out our "Returns Policy" below for details